Caffeine is a powerful antioxidant that is part of many beauty products such as creams, serums or lotions. Furthermore, the egg contains various benefits for the skin and hair, such as hydration or firming.
That is why, combining these two ingredients in a homemade and totally natural cosmetic becomes a perfect option for skin and hair care, so this time, in a COMO, we tell you how to make an easy coffee and egg mask , in addition to talking more about its benefits and how to use it.
Benefits of the coffee and egg mask
Due to their moisturizing, exfoliating and antioxidant properties , the masks made with coffee and eggs are excellent allies to return life and shine to the skin and hair. That is why it is common to find caffeine as the main ingredient in many facial creams or shampoos. For its part, the egg helps to close the pores and tighten the skin. Other benefits include:
- Coffee is an excellent natural anti-inflammatory, so it helps reduce redness or swelling on the skin . Thus, it is ideal to reduce dark circles and puffiness of the eyes.
- The high content of amino acids, vitamins and minerals that the egg white has, will contribute to the regeneration of the superficial layers of the skin and the scalp , giving it back its lost luminosity and firmness.
- Caffeine is a great inhibitor of fat cells; in fact, it is present in many of the cosmetics that are used to treat cellulite and in firming facial creams. Therefore, the coffee mask helps to firm the face .
- Due to its exfoliating qualities, this type of mask cleanses the skin of dead cells , closes the pores and prevents the appearance of acne.
- Caffeine also stimulates hair growth , strengthens it, and prevents hair loss.